A Few of My Favorite Things-

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Twilight Saga Movies Cast Photos

Breaking Dawn will be huge! The photos below are a few of the beloved cast from The Twilight Saga Movies. Enjoy!
The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Ultimate Fan Edition DVD with Lenticular Packaging & Bonus Footage)
I HEART JACOB BLACK - Twilight Vinyl Decal Sticker 1611 | Vinyl Color: White
Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
ALEX MERAZ 8x10 Male Celebrity Photo Signed In-Person

The Twilight Saga: New Moon [Blu-ray]
Taylor Lautner 2011 Calendar
Taylor Lautner (The Twilight Saga's "Jacob") -- Rolling Stone Magazine Cover Poster Poster Print, 22x34 Poster Print, 22x34 Poster Print, 22x34
Team Jacob Twilight Mini Buttons/pins/badges (Aprox 1")
Shirtless Taylor Lautner Signed Gq 8x10 In-person
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl

1 comment:

  1. HI I ADDED YOU ON GOOGLE+. I WANT TO SAY THAT I THINK YOUR BLOG IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please no advertising! I do not mind other REAL bloggers website links, but be cool. Thanks!